Attention Authors, Speakers, Marketers, and Entrepreneurs…
[And That’s Just The Beginning…You Still Need To Syndicate, Curate, Publish, Distribute,
And Market All Of That Content Regularly If You Want To Gain Any Traction At All For Your Online Business]
There Has To Be A Simpler Way…There Is – And I Can Teach It To You!
I’m Connie Ragen Green and I have been working exclusively online since 2006. When I first encountered the world of online marketing back in the early fall of 2005, I was enthralled with the idea of “making money while I slept”. I soon discovered that this was hard work and set about to learn as much as I could during my every waking hour. And one part of being an online entrepreneur was glaringly obvious to me immediately…I was going to have to learn how to quickly and easily create content in different formats and then market that content to my target audience in order to build a profitable online business and gain both credibility and visibility.
Now I want to teach you how to do the same thing, quickly and easily…
Introducing: Really Simple Content Marketing…
Really Simple Content Marketing Will Teach You:
How To Create Massive Amounts Of Well Thought Out, Relevant Content To Get Your Message Out To The World, Build Your Business, And Increase Your Authority, Visibility, And Credibility Exponentially!
Everything You Need To Create Relevant Content…
In This Three Module Live Online Workshop Course I will take you step by step through the process of content creation, curation, syndication, publishing, and marketing. You’ll learn:
- How to decide which types of content are most relevant for your specific niche
- Why content creation is the most powerful way to build and grow your business
- How to create content in several mediums simultaneously
- When to repurpose your content and when to leave it “as is”
- Content curation to attract new readers and build relationships
- When it’s acceptable to use PLR (private label rights) content for your business
- Using SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in all of the content you create and publish
Effective Content Marketing Doesn’t Have To
Devour All Of Your Time
In fact, I’ll be teaching you a method that takes about an hour a day, four or five days a week. In five hours, spread out over several days, you’ll create and market more content than most people are able to accomplish in fifteen to twenty hours each week. We’ll examine every type of content you need, including:
- Articles – Traditional (Print) and Digital (Online)
- Blog Posts to build credibility and visibility
- Free Giveaways to grow your list consistently
- Short Reports to sell and give away
- Email Broadcast Messages to stay connected with your community
- Autoresponder Messages to automate your business
- Social Media Posts and Updates to allow others to see the real “you”
- Sales Page Copy to sell products, courses, books, and live events
- Press Releases to expand your reach globally
- Information Products to Increase Your Profits Quickly
- Books on Kindle that Can Be Consumed from Anywhere
- Paperback Books published “On Demand”
- Short Videos – Live Action, PowerPoint, and Screen Shares
- Audio Recordings to Allow Others to Hear Your Message
- Podcasts on iTunes for Maximum Exposure
During the Three Modules of this Really Simple Content Marketing Workshop I’ll Share…
- My trademarked “Five Paragraph Model™” for articles and blog posts
- The “101 Dalmations” Storytelling Technique I use in my email messages
- How to find relevant content to curate into your own content
- Where to find an unlimited supply of content ideas
- How to drive massive, targeted traffic to any content you publish
This isn’t a course on the theory of content creation and marketing. Theory has its place, but this course – the Really Simple Content Marketing Workshop – is about the practical side of planning, creating, and the marketing all types and formats of content from home, or from wherever you happen to be in the world with an internet connection. Since 2006, my business has carried on profitably from the beaches of southern California, internet cafes across Europe, remote areas of Asia, as well as from my home offices in both Santa Barbara and Santa Clarita, California. This is all thanks to the content I publish and syndicate on a daily basis, using the exact methods and strategies I have time tested since 2006. I’ll teach you exactly how to do the same thing, in a way that suits your lifestyle and goals.
I have more years of formal education than I care to admit. In fact, I was something of a professional student well into my forties. Looking back I now understand that much of what I learned was theory, when what I truly needed was information on what was working at that time. Whether I was in graduate school working on an MBA, a law degree, or a Master’s in Technology and Instructional Design, the professors dwelled on what “could” be effective more than on what was proven to work well in practice. My promise to you is that I will only cover and teach you what is still working effectively in 2022 and beyond.
My Motto Is To “Keep It Simple”
Just as I do with my Online Marketing Incubator and Platinum Mastermind clients, my goal with this live workshop training is to keep it all simple. By this I mean that you will only be exposed to what you need and what is working for me and for other successful online marketers in the area of content creation and marketing. My promise to you is to not waste any of your valuable and precious time with training that is not absolutely crucial to your success.
We’ll Explore Content In A Variety of Niches
These Niches Include…
- Self Improvement/Personal Growth/Personal Development
- DIY/Home Improvement
- Time Management/Organization
- Make Money Online/Real Estate/Investing
- Relationship Goals (All Types of Relationships)
Online Entrepreneurship Through Content
Online entrepreneurship is a worthy goal, and one that can only be accomplished by doing, not by continuing to learn more and more and not applying anything directly to what you are working to achieve. At the end of each of the Three Modules of the Really Simple Content Marketing Workshop you will have a Plan of Action to get your content created and out to the world. No more hesitation, procrastination, or concern over how and what to do each day you are in front of your computer. And by applying what you learn you will then have different questions. This training builds upon what you already know, what I will be teaching and sharing with you, and what you find out for yourself as you take directed action each week.
If you stop to think about it, everything we do is content related. Whether you are making a grocery list, writing a card or letter to send to a friend, or communicating with your child’s teacher, you are creating relevant content.
Because I’ve been doing this full time since 2006, I feel uniquely qualified to help you move forward in the right way. And your success as an online entrepreneur is my greatest reward!
You’ll Develop a “Productivity Power Hour” to
Create Unlimited Content on Demand
This will be a hands-on workshop, and whether you are with us for the live sessions or watching the webinar replay at a later time you will actually start creating and marketing your content throughout each session.
So, just how productive and prolific have I been when it comes to creating and publishing content as an effective and powerful part of my overall marketing plan? Well, since 2006 I have:
- Published more than three thousand one hundred articles
- Written and syndicated more than three thousand blog posts
- Published more than twenty-five bestselling books, as well as compiling another
half dozen and contributing to twenty more
- Made more than forty thousand social media posts
- Been published in three separate offline publications
- Recorded and distributed over a hundred fifty podcasts
- Created more than a hundred twenty videos
- Recorded more than three thousand hours of audios
- Written more than eleven thousand broadcast and autoresponder email messages
- And this was all by refining my strategies to work less than five hours a week at
content creation and marketing
Regularly I am asked whether or not the window of opportunity has already closed for new online marketers and entrepreneurs when it comes to creating and publishing content to get noticed and become profitable. This is my take on that…
From Idea To Prosperity
During the Really Simple Content Creation workshop you’ll learn how to take one simple idea and expand upon it to create endless content on your niche topic. It all begins with a one sentence “Statement of Fact” on your niche topic that is then repurposed into:
- Blog posts (Your best writing is shared on this site)
- Articles (These will be distributed and syndicated far and wide
- Free Giveaways and Short Reports
- Audio Recordings/Podcasts
- Information Products
- Books (Kindle and Paperback)
This is how online marketing works as well. When you learn the basics and put about a third of what you know into place, the rest of your business will come together with a few clicks of your mouse. I may be slightly oversimplifying here, but my motto to “Keep It Simple” truly is the path to great success for you as an online entrepreneur. And failing forward more than half of the time is okay. I’m living proof that you can regularly fail more than half of the time and still earn seven figures as an entrepreneur.
Helping others is rewarding and satisfying, and I want you to have this experience as you build your business over the next thirty to ninety days. Imagine the feeling of being able to help people around the world with your information, guidance, and recommendations. They will be forever grateful to you as their trusted advisor. By making a name for yourself, becoming a trusted advisor in your niche (I’ll help you to choose the perfect niche to get started with), recommending affiliate products and courses and then creating your own information products and courses you will change the direction of your life and financial future forever.
Not everything being taught online today will work for you, just as much of it didn’t work for me back in the early years when I was getting started. I’ll help you to sort out what makes sense so that you can move forward confidently. This is the “each one, teach one” philosophy that I love about the online marketing world.
I’ve been online since the late fall of 2005, so it just makes sense that I’ve had more opportunities based on this longevity. I became a “super affiliate” with just a few hundred names on my list, count most other successful online marketers as friends and have them on speed dial, and have access to some of the most brilliant minds now working online. If you’re just getting started, have no list or a list of fewer than a hundred names, it makes sense that you will need different tactics and strategies to rise to the level you want and need as an entrepreneur. And that is exactly why I feel uniquely qualified to take you by the hand and move you closer to where you want to be within the next month.
Really Simple Content Marketing is Currently In Home Study for Your Convenience…
Join Now and Be Included In All New Sessions When Season Two Begins
All Sessions Are Recorded and Available Now in
Your Member’s Area
Each Session is a Workshop Unto Itself,
Where the Goal Will Be for You to Create a New Piece of Content to Use In Your Business.
You’ll Experience Immediate Gratification During This Process.
The 4 Modules In Really Simple Content Marketing Include…
Module 1 – Getting Started As A Content Marketer
- What is online content creation and how does it fit with my goals?
- Why is it so important to distribute and publish content regularly?
- What if I get started with the process of content creation right away?
- How do I set the wheels in motion?
- What type of content does my target audience crave?
- How can I publish the maximum amount of content in the shortest amount of time?
- How can I become “single-focused” on content creation and marketing?
- What are the keywords for my niche so I can maximize my SEO potential?
Module 2 – Publishing, Syndicating, and Distributing Your Content
- Why Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg depends on your content
- How to Start a Conversation on Social Media with OPC (Other People’s Content)
- The Three Places You Must Take Advantage of for Content Syndication
- Using Emotion Driven Storytelling in Your Content
- Content Curation for 10 Minute Articles and Blog Posts
- Guest Blogging and Where to Find Other Bloggers In Your Niche
- Turning y
Module 3 – Advanced Strategies for Content Creation, Syndication, and Publishing
- Advanced SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Keyword Strategies
- Why Blogging Continues to be the Best Content Marketing Strategy
- Your WordPress Site as a CMS (Content Management System)
- How to use social media so others will happily create content for you
- How to place one piece of content on thousands of high-traffic sites
- When to create short reports that will make your market trust you
- How to publish as much content as you need in two hours a week
Module 4 – BONUS Module (Becoming Well Known In Your Niche – Your Visibility and Credibility Jump Start)
- How to become well known in your niche in the next thirty days
- Why content creation is the fastest way to build a list
- How to generate targeted traffic on a daily basis with your content
- Why this will become second nature to you in no time at all
- How to get successful entrepreneurs to joint venture with me
- An opportunity to write a guest post for one of my popular blogs, which will include your contact information in a resource box to help build your list.
- My “Syndication Optimization” training course, created to take your business to the next level.
- My copywriting sales page template to use for your own products, courses, and more.
- Recommendations for technical assistance and other outsourcers from my personal Rolodex.
Season Two Of This Exclusive Training Begins Soon…Join Today For Home Study And All Future Seasons for the Next Two Years!
P.S. There is limited seating available for this course because of the personal attention I am giving to each student throughout our time together. Please do not hesitate to get registered before I close the doors.
P.P.S. This is the first time I am offering this Really Simple Content Marketing Workshop as a Home Study training course. When I teach it again the investment will be significantly higher. Please join now and be included in all future Seasons over the next two years at no additional cost.